May David Cassidy rest in peace

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/David-Cassidy-70s-Teen-Idol-and-Star-of-12376035.php

3 Likes

Praying for David Cassidy

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

3 Likes

Prayer for David Cassidy

Lord, have mercy on him.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord.
And let the perpetual light shine upon him

And may the souls all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Praying for the repose of his soul & for his family.

2 Likes

he seemed like a nice guy; just got old & worn out

hail mary…

3 Likes

Praying for his soul and his family. I can’t help but think it was maybe a blessing as he had developed dementia and that is a rotten way to live.

I was too young to have a crush on him back in the day as I hadn’t hit puberty yet, but I and every kid on my street were regular watchers of “The Partridge Family” when we were all about 8 to 10 years old. We used to all get together in the basement of the neighbors’ house, put on a Partridge Family record, and mime playing the songs on toy instruments, with each of us pretending to be somebody from the show. I was usually Laurie and pretended to play piano on a table top. It was so much fun. The boys who usually played Keith and Danny have both passed away.

3 Likes

He was a secular icon in my life. Amen to the prayers already posted. May the Lord grant his soul rest and peace and lead him to his perpetual light.

2 Likes

I collected partridge family cards with the song lyrics on the back.

He was a big deal in the 70s.

1 Like

I had a bunch of those too. Not as many as the guys across the street. They’re probably still in the house somewhere.
I’ve idly kicked around buying the full yellow and blue trading card sets on ebay but not going to do it now in the wake of a death with the price jacked up.

2 Likes

May he rest in peace…may his family be at peace in his passing…

2 Likes

http://comforttv.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-dilemma-of-david-cassidy.html

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.