May God bless all this Thanksgiving. Especially

Lord, please shower blessings on all those who will be alone this holiday that so focused on families.

Bless those who are
hungry. Let them be lead to a place where they can be fed.
homeless. Let them be led to a place of shelter, and help in finding a new place to live.
ill. Let them have a time of relief from their infirmities/pain on this day of thanksgiving.
those who do not believe in You. Give them the gift of faith, and sustain them in it.

God bless everyone, especially during the holiday season beginning tomorrow and continuing on through Christmas and the New Year. It is a time of year that is hardest on those who are ill, or alone, or missing family. Lift them up, Lord. And bless all Prayer Warriors who storm Heaven for others. Amen.

Lord please hear and grant this compassionate prayer

Mary, Mother of God, please pray for those in need this Thanksgiving and holiday season…

Thank you Baptista for such a beautiful prayer.

Baptista,
This Is A Warm & Wonderful Prayer that I am thankful for…and gets a big AMEN from me…May God guide everyone to invite a friend that is alone or neighbor to join in with them I might add…Happy Thanksgiving to One & All…Warmly, LynneMarie

May God protect those on the roads today and this busy weekend, send companionship to those who are alone and make sure that everyone has enough to eat.

Amen.:slight_smile:

May God bless my husbands family, who just lost their mother this week. May God bring them peace.
Eternal Father I offer you the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Holy Masses said throughout the world today for all the Holy Souls in purgatory Amen

Praying…

Beautiful prayer, thanks for posting…:thumbsup:

Lord, please help this family and all families who have lost loved ones recently, or who are remembering the anniversary of a loved one’s death.

And bless all souls, Lord. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.