May I ask for prayer for discernment?

I have to make a very important, kind of life-changing decision by tomorrow (Thursday) morning. It was put in my hands today. Can you please help me discern God’s will in this? I want to do what’s best for all involved, but especially for the Lord. I tend to get carried away with “what ifs” and I know I need to focus ONLY on what the Lord wants.

Thank you all so much!

Praying for your intention!

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Hi Saber_Mom,

Prayers said for you, that you will be able to know what the good Lord wants for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you don’t mind, I will move your thread over to the Prayer Intentions Forum so that other members can see your thread and pray for you there.

God bless you!

I wish you all of the very best! :heart:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

Thank you!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Thank you again. I have made the decision (well, it was kind of made for me) and I hope I do the job justice. If you’re willing, will you please continue to pray for me? I am out of my league, but they seem to trust that I can do the job.

Have a wonderful night.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.