May I have your prayers?

I need your players to overcome

1. some obsessive thoughts of mine about bad things, to go away
  2. to help me and my family get Visa for US immigrants this Wednesday
  3. to help me and my family overcome obstacles in the new world, and for me to fare well in schools in other areas in order to get into a good college after high school

Thanks in advance. Yours are truly valuable to me right now

Father, you know and understand the needs of this person and their family. We beg of you to assist them and comfort them
as they attempt to make a change. Hold them up in the face of obstacles. Remove Obsessive thoughts, and assist them with college. We ask all of this in the name of Jesus.
AMEN

I will pray for all your intentions
grandma glor

Praying for you…

+JMJTJ+

You are yoiur loved ones will be in my prayers.
May God’s perfect will be done.

**Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Jesus, will You please help Conan to find healthy ways to distract from obsessive thoughts and re-channel them to good use.

Please help him and his family to obtain their US Visas this week. Please help the family to overcome any difficulties in adjusting and assimilating int US society and schools, to ensure their stability and happiness and good educations. Thank You, Jesus.

God bless you and your family, Conan

Will remember all of your intentions in my prayers. God bless—

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

:gopray2:

You & your intentions are all in my prayers.

Prayers promised.

I have taken your intentions to the Blessed Mother.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will join your requests with my intentions when I pray the Rosary tonight.

Praying for your 3 intentions…

Thank you all, I passed!:thumbsup:
I’m picking the visa next week and my flight will be on 8/30. It is and exhausted flight so please pray for me and my family luck and not being worn out.
Thanks once again

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.