May I sell something I create on Sundays, for relaxation?

Six days a week I do my duty with the daily grind. On Sundays, I go to Mass, and try to keep the Sabbath holy, and relax.
The trouble is, my idea of perfect relaxation is to write stories. These are wholesome family oriented stories with a good message. I feel very compelled to create.
But if I do this on Sundays, may I not offer them for sale? I have always wanted to earn my living by using these gifts, though the chances of getting published are admittedly small. But I want to try. There is no other time to write other than Sundays. I typically have some hours on my own as my family live very far away...and I enjoy writing so much.
My concern is that if I write on Sundays, I may not offer this work for sale, ever.

The following link should help answer your question about working on Sundays. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

Is it OK to work on Sunday?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.