May lose my job today

Hi everyone.

I’ve requested prayers before that my DH will find reliable, full-time work, and I need more prayers for that today, as I may lose my job today.

I’m unhappy and want to be home with our DD (and son when he is born) but right now I’m our only source of income and insurance, so if I lose this job it won’t be good. Please pray that if I lose this job that my DH will be offered a great job right away so that we’ll be OK.

Thank you all for your prayers and compassion.

I just don’t know what else to do…I want to just quit but I can’t. :crying:

Saint Jude pray before the Almighty God for this family.

:signofcross: Praying for you, Belle! What a frightening situation to be in!

Praying you’ll keep your job until your husband finds work, and also that you’ll remain hopeful.
Special prayers to St. Joseph the Worker.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for you, and for your family’s financial situation.

Oh! I prayed for you elsewhere, but be assured of my prayers double. I am so very sorry for your struggles. Please know that you are very close to Jesus right now, and how much He loves you in the midst of it all. God bless.

Praying for you and your family Belle…

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

No word yet on the job – I could lose it today, I might not, I just don’t know. It’s not in my control (I’m glad God is in control, it brings comfort).

Thank you for your prayers and keep them coming if you can. :o

May God bless all of you and your families. :grouphug:

Praying that you will keep your job and that God will relieve your anxiety while waiting for outcome

Praying very hard for you Belle and for your family. May God bless your family with a good job!

Prayers promised

Hi Belle10

I’m praying that you don’t lose your job and that your financial situation improves.

Jesus please give Belle’s husband secure work now. Please Jesus provide all Belle’s family needs for their welfare and happiness

praying for you…

Belle, still praying very hard for you!

Jesus, I want to rejoice in you always. You are near. Let me have no anxiety, but in every concern by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving I wish to let my petitions be made known in my communing with God. May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and my thoughts in you. Amen! I will continue to pray for your situation.

Belle, I pray for you daily.

Belle, praying for you daily.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.