May need surgery, please pray for me

Hey everyone, I normally don’t ask for prayers for myself but I feel I need some extra help. I’m 23 years old and I got into a car accident while working in July which I hurt my back pretty bad. I got the results of my MRI just yesterday and it didn’t turn out so great. It turns out that there’s a disc desiccation and herniated discs. I haven’t been able to go back to work and decided it was best to resign. About a month ago I got a job offer working at my dream job (a mental health facility; it’s what I wanted to do since I decided to major in psychology.) I thought I would have been better by now so I accepted the position. Now that my MRI didn’t turn out good my doctor doesn’t want me to work and to really focus on physical therapy (it’s not like I can even if I want to since I have a hard time sitting or being on my feet for more then an hour). Because of all this I had to turn to my new job and pass up on starting work there. Since I resigned from my old job it’s not even like I can collect my workman’s comp checks anymore. Plus, my insurance ends at the end of the month and I probably will have to go on this cobra insurance they offered which costs an insane amount of money.
To top it all off, when they did the MRI of my hips and back, they found ovarian cysts which now I have to take care of that. They said that normally they would leave them alone but in my case since it causes so much stomach pain and the size of them, they’ll probably have to do surgery and remove them.
So basically, I’m stuck at home with no job, no money, in a lot of pain and very stressed out.
Sorry I rambled so much, I guess I just needed to get it all out. Please send some prayers my way, I definitely could use them. Thanks in advance.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Through it all, trust in the Lord with all of your mind and all of your heart. Keep focused on the fact, that in God all things are possible. The bible says that…“conversion starts at the mind”, so keep focused on all the possible things that God can do for you…Jesus also told his apostles, that they could move mountains if they just believed it…to have faith is to trust in God blindly. Pray, believe, and all the hows whens and wheres are God"s job not yours. God bless you and keep us posted of your recuperation.

I have you in my prayers Jennifer.

Jennifer, thank you for sharing your serious problems with us. My heart goes out to you. Your situation sounds overwhelming. I will keep you in my Masses and prayers, that your back and other problems will find healing and that you will be able to journey to pain-free health and happiness. God bless you. A hug, Trishie

He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them…." (Psalm 107:20)

"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)

Praying for you. God Bless you.

Praying very hard for your complete recovery!

Jennifer, will keep you in daily prayers for all your needs…

praying.

Praying For You Jennifer.
Grandma Glor

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Daughter

***† JMJTJ †

You will be in my prayers for your strength and healing.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

will pray for you…

kate

still in my prayers…

Praying for you.

You are remembered in my prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.