My Wife (age 33) had tubal ligation a few years ago, I was against it then and now. I want it reversed, she doesn’t. she went to confession, the Priest did not suggest reveresal, so she feels she can receive holy communion. I have many questions on the Catholic Churchs stand on this.
- Can She receive holy communion without reversal?
- Can I receive holy communion?
- Can we still have sex without the reversal being done?
- What is Marriage debt? and how does it apply here?
- Does Annulment apply here if she refuses the reversal?