McCaskill: Dems mishandled Kavanaugh

McCaskill: Dems mishandled Kavanaugh

Dec. 04, 2018 - 3:26 - The Daily Wire senior editor Ashe Schow reacts to Sen. McCaskill’s comments.

Obviously.

Cathoholic . . .

. . . Dems mishandled Kavanaugh

JanetF . . .

Obviously

Based on what I saw JanetF, the Democrat leadership can’t seem to help themselves either.

In other words on President Trump’s NEXT supreme court nomineee (if that occurrs) I think we will see shenanigans of this magnitude again!

I don’t think the Democrats have the self-control to handle these appointments in an upright manner any more.

But admittedly, we will just have to wait and see what the future brings.

But going by past actions of them observed, I expect to see this type of thing again (or some variation).

I couldn’t open the site. Appears it’s “busy” at the moment. So I’m not sure what McCaskill’s analysis is. She voted against Kavanaugh, as I recall.

I don’t know whether Dems made any mistakes in this or not. It didn’t work with Thomas, but it did work with Bork. So I don’t think we can assume the full-on character attack is necessarily unsuccessful.

She says that because he had the votes to get in, not because the Democrats in the Senate regret acting like hateful babies.

They’ll Bork the next guy or gal, too.

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.