Me and my Wife

Me and my wife have started talking again about trying to work things out. We both are really scared that we will fail at what we need to change. She is back and forth about everything with it. She is worried that things will be hard and it will not work. I ask that you pray for me and her to give us the strength to work this out. I also want to thank everyone that has prayed for us.

It’s wonderful that you are both talking about trying for a furutre together, and quite natural that you both might feel anxious.

Dear Jesus please help this husband and wife to work out all their difficulties patiently and kindly. Please help them continue trying again any time any problems may arise. Please don’t let them give up, as relationships have good days and not so good ones, as all married couples know. Help them past the awkward early days, into more happy and peaceful days.
Help them to create ways of relaxing and enjoying each others’ company; and to talk though issues, and to seek help if needed.
Let Your Holy Spirit of love guide and fill them.

+JMJTJ+

***You and your wife will be in my prayers for your strength and healing; ***
Your union renewed in the Love of Christ.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers for you and you and your wife.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Praying for you and your wife…

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying for you and your wife.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.