Medicine Rx number has 666 in it

I have a Medicine that I am taking and it has 666 in the Rx number is this bad should I be concerned.

Don’t be concerned. This number is on all sorts of things… barcode numbers etc. Scripture makes it clear that 666 represents a man. The number in itself is just a number.

No, that would be superstitious.

Seriously? The Mark of the Beast will not be your prescription… :neutral_face:

My favorite story with the nimber happened when I was cashiering. I was ringing up a voworker and hiking about how we all knew she was an evil person, when her total coincided perfectly at $6.66. Excellent coincidence.

No. Since you are a minor, I suggest you take concerns like this to your pastor, parents, or a counselor.

I believe your good to go as you put it back into your mouth and didn’t defil it with a purpose. I’ll make you a $2 dollar bet that Jesus was a curious kid when he was about that age too-around- 7 or 8? Have you ever seen a $2 dollar bill? I have one. They are semi-rare but occasionally you will find one in circulation.

666 is 999 upside down…don’t worry. It’s just a number-like my age. Turn your bottle upside down.

It it is a pain med you may have the “Numb-er of the Beast”

Only if that is the number of pills you need to take in a day.

O(f course you shouldn’t be concerned. Be more concerned about giving in to superstition.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.