Mega Mosque in London

STOP THE MOSQUE
STOP THE MOSQUE BEING BUILT IN THE 2012 OLYMPIC VILLAGE, A CHURCH IS BEING DEMOLISHED
THAT IS ALREADY ON THE PROPOSED SITE.

ALL SIGNATURES IN THIS BOOK WILL BE SENT TO THE MINISTER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OLYMPICS

iSLAMIC SYMBOLISM OF THIS MAGNITUDE MUST NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE UK

ultraguest.com/view/1159622294

honest opinions?

When we can build a church in Saudi Arabia then they can build the mosque.

well the link is a petition to stop it…dunno if it helps though… Anyway England is on its way to dhimmitude…Charles is one par excellence…

What’s the big deal? Its a mosque. So what? England has other things to worry about than whether a bunch of fascists keeping their eye on the ‘‘Jihad in Britain’’ want a mosque built or not. It was not too long ago they would have been up in arms if it was a mandir, or Catholic cathedral. The actions of a minority of fanatic muslims has given these disgusting racists an excuse to go ‘‘paki bashing’’

You dont understand. The Muslims get what they want and we dont get what we want. SEE, now wasnt that an easy lesson?

England is on it’s way to dhimmitude. If things go as they’re going,in 10 years we’ll hear of the Islamic United Kingdom.

What part of England do you live in?

i don’t live in England. What i posted is not only my opinion, but the opinion of many who are tracing what is going on there, starting by the Queen and Charles. I hope our pessimism is wrong.

Is it going to be called Wal-Mosque?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well i can tell you now, from my own experience, living in the least English part of England all my life, with many friends from different religions (Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Muslim both Sunni and Shia, Sikh and Hindu) that England, my part anyway, is in no danger of being overrun by Islam or any religion. If anything atheism and relativism are the worst threats to England.

The problem I have with this is that attendance at Mass and Services in England has been on the decline for many years now and some parishes have had to consolidate in order to survive but even this isnt enough. Demolishing a church for the building of a Mosque isnt unusual when they are muliplying faster than than the traditional religions. So, with the family planning and the two income earners with not plans on an early family we can only blame OURSELVES for this. Lets get back to the basics and maybe we can reclaim our rightful place in the religious community but until then we can stand on the sidelines and watch with dismay the increase of Muslim families and we can always complain but we all know what good that will do.

that’s good news. But keep in mind that Muslim immigration must be controlled and that Muslim birthrate is higher …now theystart building mosques and schools and Islamic shops, and when they become dominant in number, they’ll ask for Islamic sharia…it’s only a matter of time if English peopledo nothing about it. Islam is not like any other religion. Islam wantsto dominate by applying their rules…

"'In 1980, the Islamic Council of Europe laid out their strategy for the future - and the fundamental rule was never dilute your presence. That is to say, do not integrate.

"‘Rather, concentrate Muslim presence in a particular area until you are a majority in that area, so that the institutions of the local community come to reflect Islamic structures. The education system will be Islamic, the shops will serve only halal food, there will be no advertisements showing naked or semi-naked women, and so on.’

“That plan, says Dr Sookhdeo, is being followed in Britain. ‘That is why you are seeing areas which are now almost totally Muslim. The next step will be pushing the Government to recognise sharia law for Muslim communities - which will be backed up by the claim that it is “racist” or “Islamophobic” or “violating the rights of Muslims” to deny them sharia law.’”

uppompeii.blogspot.com/

agree.

I still don’t see why everyone seems so worried about a building being built. The only reason i can think of is prejudice.

because you are not looking at the whole picture. You’ve got to read about Muslims’ plans. Only then will you recognize that you are even helping them.

What? All Muslims? What plans? this is a gross generalisation of one billion people don’t you think?

not necessarily all Muslims care about the Islamization if the world, but many ( which means millions) want it. The Islamic clerics say it always…When it happens, the other “moderate” Muslims will join in. Do not undermine them.

Lets get real here. One Very effective way to counter the growth of Muslim populations is to match it with our own. This is not rocket science here. WE need to step back and look at what we have created for ourselves in this mass media, fast food, instant gratification society we have created for ourselves. We really need to stop and sit down and think about out future and how we can effect our future in the form of a Christian outlook. I hope this gets the full attention while we are still in a socalled majority of faith. But, maybe it will take a seachange inorder to wake people up and to do the right thing.

agree…but some countries lost their family values and are commiting suicide. Thank God it’s not the case in USA.

This is correct! I used to have the same rosy optimistic views of Islam, and dismissed everyone else’s misgivings as “prejudice”. Over time it was made pretty clear that there really is a hidden agenda at work here. I think what inJesus meant to say was “do not underestimate them” (correct me if I’m wrong) and that is absolutely what I say.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.