Mega-prayers, please: extreme abuse fallout

My friend with whom I am sharing an apartment was sexually and physically abused by a step-father for whom mom ditched daddy when she was two years old. She is not now doing drugs as before, not suicidal as before, took two counseling sessions I paid for before refusing, but is still an alcoholic, especially drinking prodigious amounts when around her family in any way. Her step-sister is investigating the disappearance of their 12-year-old babysitter 30 years ago, presumed murdered by my friend’s step-father, now dead. Mom, also physically abused, is suspected of knowing or suspecting something about step-dad’s involvement. Mom did leave step-dad when finding out about the sexual abuse but all the kids were extremely physically abused and can have violent tempers and anger issues and alcohol and/or drug abuse.

The recent arrests of six Missouri men for child rape during that same time frame is bringing up intense collateral anger as this is the same area she is from although the sexual assaults occurred while the family was in California. I am begging mega-prayers for this 34-year-old as well as her brother, step-brother and sister. Please pray for me to be protected as she has whipped a knife out twice while drunk. I am dealing with my own issues of family abuse after the death of my mom and my much older brother, sexually and physically abusive in childhood, piled on to the point of stalking me, having me evicted from the family home I was to have stayed in until sold, and maligning me to his drunken friends which may have incited them to malicious acts. So hiding out, I got into another family’s dangerous situation. Please pray for miracles here. This lady was going to Mass with me and making tremendous progress until her Reformed Baptist step-sister dissed the Catholic Church, so please ask the Good Shepherd to help all around. I don’t doubt that my brother, who hyper-masculinizes, could have been molested himself as this is one symptom. I need to be forgiving and calm down and deal with my life wisely. HOLY TRINITY, BRING YOUR MIRACULOUS PROVIDENCE, ALL FOR YOUR HONOR AND GLORY! AMEN

Jesus I entrust to You all the agony and damage revealed in this prayer request.
Almighty, eternal God, whose power and love is beyond anything we know, please flood Your healing love upon each of these Your children

[RIGHT]t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:on6Jis7eAfLl2M:http://www.jmanjackal.net/photos/2007/sc7.jpg[/RIGHT]

may our Lord send you and your roommate peace and healing. All things are possible with Him. Pray and fast. don’t despair. He knows your pain and shares it. Don’t give up. Give Him all of your pain and all of your past and all of your fears. He will guide you and protect you.

God our Father, You are good and forgiving, full of love to all who call upon Your Name. Your Son, Jesus, was maligned throughout his public ministry by the Pharisees and the scribes of the Jewish people, and knew the pain of being taunted by the elders and the soldiers as He hung open-armed, stripped, and vulnerable upon the cross. Yet He shed His blood to restore the promise of Heaven to His faithful ones, as well as to renew the dignity of fallen mankind as sons and daughters of the one Father.

Look with love upon nordskoven’s friend and himself as well, and surround them with both Your most powerful protection and most tender love. Heal them of all their addictions and anger; bring forgiveness and reconciliation to them and their families. I trust that You can do all things, and I pray that Your Holy Spirit will come upon all of these whom I entrust to Your care.

Blessed Mary, Mother of Jesus, true God and true Man, you cradled the lifeless body of your only Son after His death upon the cross. I pray that you take into your motherly embrace nordskoven and his friend, and help them to see that despite their abusive pasts, none of what happened then detracts from their dignity and worth as children of the King and Lord of the Universe. May all of Heaven’s host be moved with a single sigh from you as I plead for you to intercede for these souls, that they might be hedged around and protected from evil and harm. I pray and beg for these things in the Name of Jesus, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

Lord, I pray for Nordskoven, his/her deeply wounded roommate and his/her roomate’s siblings. Please send your Spirit to them and envelop them in your healing rays of love and heal them of the painful damage done to their minds, bodies and souls. Please find someone who can counsel Nordkoven’s roommate for free to give her the help that she so deperately needs - even a priest can help her if she can’t find a counselor who works for free. Please help Nordskoven’s roomate to know there is always Alchoholics Annonymous to help her with her problem with alcohol. Please keep Nordkoven safe from his/her roomates anger and help Nordskoven find a safer place to live to protect him/her from possibly being injured by his/her roommate again. May Nordskoven and his/her roommate continue to draw strength from You at the Mass and attend Mass regularly for the healing graces that will benefit their souls and bring them peace. Bring them your peace, Lord. Help meet their needs and protect them from future harm. May Nordskoven find refuge in Your Sacred Heart and in receiving you in the Eucharist and always keep close to you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Jesus I humbly trust You to grant healing for these wounded persons.
And, please, rescue others from such possibility of abuse

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
Amen

Praying for the healing of your friend and her siblings …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
Amen

Jesus I entrust to You all the agony and damage revealed in this prayer request.
Almighty, eternal God, whose power and love is beyond anything we know, please flood Your healing love upon each of these persons.
Please save and heal anyone from such terrible abuse and damage, and its consequences.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our God, I entrust to Your powerful healing, all the agony and damage in the lives of the poster and family and the others who are distressed by recent events in the neighbourhood.
Almighty, eternal God, whose power and love is beyond anything we know, please flood Your healing love upon each of these persons.
Please save and heal anyone from such terrible abuse and damage, and its consequences.
Please bring peace to this house and these abused children of God

Amen

Amen

Amen

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

deliver us from evil.
Amen

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
Amen

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.