Melody for Sequence

Hi there,
I might not be posting in the section but is there any recommendations of musical melodies i.e. Ellacombe that one may set the Easter Sequence to. I am asking as I had tried to set it to Ellacombe but it would require some modifications of words * to keep the melody. I also tried setting to Gloria from Missa de Angelis but it is too irregular. I want to try to write one so that it is recognizable for many people much like how the Pentecost Sequence got set to the Ode of Joy and is in many of the OCP Hymnals. And would it be considered okay if I made small changes in the wording.
Thanks!*

en.scorser.com/S/Sheet+music/Victimae+Paschali+Laudes/-1/1.html

many options

I was referring to more like me writing it or setting to a new melody instead of what is already been published. I want to try to have an English version of it that has a recognizable melody instead of chant so more younger people such as myself can sing it.

It fits very well to Ye Sons and Daughters.

I want to try to have an English version of it that has a recognizable melody instead of chant so more younger people such as myself can sing it.

Although it can get florid, and the chant setting I know for the Easter Sequence is not easy to sight-read or to follow, chant at its basis is the simplest form of song. There is one tone is particular that everyone I’ve met is either familiar with or picks up without a discernible learning curve. It might also save you a lot of work.

I’ve tried to attach an image, I hope it works…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.