Memorial Day (VIDEO)

Just in time for Memorial Day, please watch this beautiful video that was put together by Lizzie Palmer, a fifteen year old girl. It has had over 3,000,000 hits on YouTube.

At a time when our nation is almost as divided over war as it was during the Civil War, lets harken back to the beautiful old hymn, “Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord. His truth is marching on.” Have a great weekend and remember why it is that we observe this special day. Fly your flag and please keep our troops, both active and those who have gone before, in your prayers.

youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

Thanks so much for sharing this website to this video. I cried and cried, but it was so beautiful. It brought back memories when I was in the Air Force and had to see all my co-workers and friends leave for Desert Storm years ago. Thanks again and I will pass it on. We do need to keep our men and women in the Arm Forces in prayer always!!:signofcross:

Thank you for sharing the video. I always feel emotional anyway on Memorial Day so I found the video to be very moving. God Bless our men & women in uniform, past and present.:signofcross:

Remarkable video!!

Keeping our troops and their families in my prayers today and everyday!

:signofcross: :amen:

Don’t forget to listen to …

Army Wife Talk Radio

armywifetalkradio.com/

There could not have been any better music selected for this video! The video is just awesome!

Turn the music up loud on your speakers and let your emotions take you on a roller coaster ride.

jillstanek.com/archives/2007/05/memorial_day_re.html

Thank you for the post. All I can say is God is blessing America with such valiant men and women. They are not only saving lives; they are saving democracy and freedom of religion.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.