Men chant 'Black lives matter' before viciously attacking white victims, police say

Police said seven white men were walking when they were approached by five black men and two white men, shouting, “Black lives matter.”

The suspects started hitting them with bottles, punching and kicking the victims. One victim fell to the ground and was kicked in the head several times before losing consciousness. The suspects then took the victims’ belongings before running off. kait8.com/story/32814897/men-chant-black-lives-matter-before-viciously-attacking-white-victims

Really a bizarre story, and I would have to suspect that the two white males in the group would most likely be left wing anarchist types who engage in this kind of behaviour.

It’s not uncommon for robberies to be presaged with some kind of idiotic verbal taunt. One frequent method seems to be for the robber to approach his victim and loudly, boisterously say, “Hey, you owe me money” or something to that effect. This seems to prime the assailant for whatever violence he’s working himself up to, and also tends to put the mark in a defensive mindset, which any street thug instinctively knows weakens his opponent. I suspect this incident was something similar to that, and robbery was the goal.

Then, too, I think the Black Lives Matter movement was created by Soros-ites for precisely this reason: race war and racially motivated violence.

I didn’t see this racist attack in my local news. Since it doesn’t fit the narrative I understand why. I often wonder how stories like this slip through the cracks.

It’s the media’s fault. This got very little coverage, as did the violent attacks on Trump supporters Friday night in Minneapolis, or what sure sounds like an ISIS inspired knife attack in Roanoke Virginia over the weekend, and of course the racially motivated attacks during the recent Milwaukee riot.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.