Men quit male birth control study because it was giving them mood swings

sfgate.com/news/article/Men-quit-male-birth-control-study-because-it-was-10425649.php

Generally, things that mess with your hormones will do that.

I have been wondering about this and side effects every since I first heard about such a thing…

Kind of makes one wonder why women choose to put up with it.

Come on ladies, we deserve better.

: Kind of makes one wonder why women choose to put up with it.

Come on ladies, we deserve better.

:thumbsup:

Male contraceptive pills will never take off because women will not trust men to remember to take them…being the one who actually gets pregnant is a great aid to memory.

Yes we DO. so why do women put up with the BC Pill for women. It is hazardous to their health and babies too. God’s way is best for ALL. Babies are to be loved not dreaded! We have an all out war on our babies these days!!! God Bless, Memaw

I imagine loss of libido played a big role in it as well. I guess something that causes impotence would be a very good method of birth control.

Ah the poor dears!

Condoms anyone?

God’s design is best. Periodic abstinence and self control in a holy marriage.

Not using women and sleeping around.

The first time they tried as pill, they had some…parts shrinkage. Now they have mood swings.

Yet women act like they need the pill like its an addictive candy or like nicotine.

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.