Mentally ill, and homeless son

:frowning: My son’s name is Marcus Demus please help me pray for him…he is 25 years old and sometimes he leaves home due to mentally illness…Marcus does not want any proffesional help…Thank You

Dear Jesus, Divine Healer and Physician,
Please heal Marcus and all those who are suffering with mental illnesses. Guide their doctors to give them the best of treatment for their disorders. Send them your special Angels to give them comfort when they are afraid, angry, and alone.
Grant us the ability to deal with these people in a very loving manner. We ask this in Your Holy Name.
AMEN

Oh Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke your powerful name, the protection of the living and the salvation of the dying. Purest Mary, let your name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, Blessed Lady, to rescue me whenever I call on you. In my temptations, in my needs, I will never cease to call on you, ever repeating your sacred name, Mary, Mary. What a consolation, what sweetness, what confidence fills my soul when I utter your sacred name or even only think of you! I thank the Lord for having given you so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering your name. Let my love for your prompt me ever to hail you Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help, do not forget mehsheekahd0ll’s son.

:crossrc:

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our light, our sweetness, and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve,
To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy upon us,
And after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God, that we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help,
or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
Our Mother.
To thee we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer us.
Amen.
:signofcross::byzsoc:

HI mehsheekahd0ll,

Hey ,I feel sorry for your son Marcus and Pray to god for his Mental illness.God bless you and your son. Consult a good doctor for his treatment and he will be surely become well. Don’t Hesitate to take a help from others as this community is good which helps and provide support to needy person’s.I pray to god for the person’s which are mentally ill and god gave them power to live in this complex world.

Thanks

St. Dymphna, please pray for this young man and all who suffer from mental illness. Amen.

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and forever.
Amen.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, heal thy servant Marcus Demus. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today on behalf of Marcus and his family, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and strength for all involved. Lord, Marcus suffers in this world and often makes choices that are not in his best interest. Please hear the prayers of your people and of his family, and grant that he will find the treatment he needs to deal sucessfully with his situation, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please keep Marcus safe and send your comforting Holy Spirit to be with him. Please guide all those who can help Marcus, with daily needs or with a healing strategy, to be compassionate and to persevere in their care for him. Lord, all of your children are loved by you and deserve the basic dignity and justice you want for all people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

THANK YOU for all your prayers everyone…I know everything will be allright someday…

Amen

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today on behalf of Marcus and his family, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and strength for all involved. Lord, Marcus suffers in this world and often makes choices that are not in his best interest. Please hear the prayers of your people and of his family, and grant that he will find the treatment he needs to deal sucessfully with his situation, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please keep Marcus safe and send your comforting Holy Spirit to be with him. Please guide all those who can help Marcus, with daily needs or with a healing strategy, to be compassionate and to persevere in their care for him. Lord, all of your children are loved by you and deserve the basic dignity and justice you want for all people.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Marcus. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Loving God,

Amen.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for us

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today on behalf of Marcus and his family, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and strength for all involved. Lord, Marcus suffers in this world and often makes choices that are not in his best interest. Please hear the prayers of your people and of his family, and grant that he will find the treatment he needs to deal successfully with his situation, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please keep Marcus safe and send your comforting Holy Spirit to be with him. Please guide all those who can help Marcus, with daily needs or with a healing strategy, to be compassionate and to persevere in their care for him. Lord, all of your children are loved by you and deserve the basic dignity and justice you want for all people.

Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today on behalf of Marcus and his family, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and strength for all involved. Lord, Marcus suffers in this world and often makes choices that are not in his best interest. Please hear the prayers of your people and of his family, and grant that he will find the treatment he needs to deal successfully with his situation, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please keep Marcus safe and send your comforting Holy Spirit to be with him. Please guide all those who can help Marcus, with daily needs or with a healing strategy, to be compassionate and to persevere in their care for him. Lord, all of your children are loved by you and deserve the basic dignity and justice you want for all people.

Amen.

Please be sure to join my group on Catholic Answers-“St. Dymphna, Pray for Us.” She’s the patron for mental and nervous disorders.

I copied by hand the prayer you posted in this post and have it on my bulletin board. A lot of good prayers have been posted in this thread.

-sparkie:o

Jesus we implore You to grant the loving prayers of this parent’s heart

Glory to God in the highest And peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and forever.
Amen.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for us

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.