MERGED: My new life/being brought into the Church

Tomorrow my life will forever be changed as I am confirmed and received into the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. I thank God every day for His mercy and grace on my journey HOME. And I thank Him for all my friends, both here and in real life, who have walked along with me and encouraged me every step of the way. May God richly bless all of you, especially those who are coming HOME with me at the Easter Vigil.

:highprayer:

[quote="HoosMommie, post:1, topic:320736"]
Tomorrow my life will forever be changed as I am confirmed and received into the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. I thank God every day for His mercy and grace on my journey HOME. And I thank Him for all my friends, both here and in real life, who have walked along with me and encouraged me every step of the way. May God richly bless all of you, especially those who are coming HOME with me at the Easter Vigil.

[/quote]

You are a born again Catholic :D

I am so happy for you and all those that are coming into the Church! I pray that your faith will continue to grow and mature. May you never stop learning!

Welcome!!!! :clapping:

[/quote]

Congratulations!!!

[quote="aidanbradypop, post:2, topic:320736"]
You are a born again Catholic :D

I am so happy for you and all those that are coming into the Church! I pray that your faith will continue to grow and mature. May you never stop learning!

[/quote]

Ditto and an Evangelical Catholic...........and...........LOL!
Blessings on your journey Home and continued Journey in the Catholic Faith.

Mary.

Congratulations! :D

Congratulations!!
Tomorrow,I too will be confirmed along with my husband and my twin daughters will be Baptized. I know you are as excited as I am, I hope your Vigil is fantastic!:) It will be so great to become official!!!

[/quote]

[quote="MaryRita85, post:7, topic:320736"]
Congratulations!!
Tomorrow,I too will be confirmed along with my husband and my twin daughters will be Baptized. I know you are as excited as I am, I hope your Vigil is fantastic!:) It will be so great to become official!!!

[/quote]

Welcome!
:extrahappy:

[quote="SecretaryMonday, post:8, topic:320736"]
Welcome!
:extrahappy:

[/quote]

Thank you, I made it home!

Hello all! Please keep me in your prayers as of tomorrow I will be brought into the Catholic Church! My question is since I'm coming into the Latin Church, do I call myself Roman Catholic, Latin Catholic, Latin Rite, Roman Rite etc. Which would be correct?

God Bless,
BVMFatima

How wonderful, and exciting! I remember my Confirmation set the Holy Spirit free to work more powerfully in my life. :dancing:

The Catholic Church is a great gift to us from Jesus Christ, our inheritance: A Teacher who speaks with authority, in truth. How blessed are we to have you join us in full communion with the body of Christ. We were incomplete with out you! May you be powerful witnesses!

John 17:24 Jesus spoke about His believers, He said, "Father, they are your gift to me."

Lord I thank you for the gift of our new Brothers, and Sisters in Christ!

I am so excited for us all!
I hope I can make it through it without crying.
We are also having our marriage blessed. It will be a very blessed and emotional day!
This is really it! I have been waiting and studying for a year feeling like it would be forever before I was able to be confirmed,wow its here already, part of me is almost in shock lol
Pray for me!

You could add western rite, all the above, whatever really… but just don’t call yourself protestant.:wink:

Congrats!

[quote="BVMFatima, post:10, topic:320736"]
Hello all! Please keep me in your prayers as of tomorrow I will be brought into the Catholic Church! My question is since I'm coming into the Latin Church, do I call myself Roman Catholic, Latin Catholic, Latin Rite, Roman Rite etc. Which would be correct?

God Bless,
BVMFatima

[/quote]

Congratulations!! :D I hope you receive many blessings in your first Communion :D

You can call yourself Roman Catholic, or I think Latin Rite Catholic, but typically people just say Roman Catholic :)

God bless!!

:rotfl:

[quote="Monica4316, post:14, topic:320736"]
Congratulations!! :D I hope you receive many blessings in your first Communion :D

You can call yourself Roman Catholic, or I think Latin Rite Catholic, but typically people just say Roman Catholic :)

God bless!!

[/quote]

Ah ok! Thank you and God Bless!

I will just say I am Catholic, if further explanation is ask I will add Roman Catholic.
I am very excited for us! I wish I could hug you in person tomorrow!

Welcome! Prayers for you.
I just say Catholic! (Capital C :)

Welcome Home :)

Prayers offered.

Roman Catholic :)

[quote="IneedGod, post:17, topic:320736"]
I will just say I am Catholic, if further explanation is ask I will add Roman Catholic.
I am very excited for us! I wish I could hug you in person tomorrow!

[/quote]

May the Lord hug you for me during the graces of receiving Holy Communion!

God Bless You! :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.