Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to my Catholic and Protestant friends here… and to the non-believers here at Catholic Answers as well. I figured I’d start this a little early, so people have time for a holiday greeting. Happy holidays to all! :thumbsup:
[FONT=Calibri]May God bless your and your families in the upcoming year.
[/FONT]

Happy Holidays to you as well.

Merry (soon-to-be) Christmas :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to all!

Jesus is the Reason for the Season!!

:christmastree1: :christmastree1: :christmastree1: :christmastree1:

YES! Even secular historians will agree that there was at least a human Jesus the Nazarene. So it’s even more annoying when people (AA) will claim he’s a myth or that the winter solstice is the reason for the season

And to all a good night. :slight_smile:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

May y’all have a merry Christmass, and a blessed Advent.

Shalom
God bless y’all

Καλά Χριστούγεννα!

:d

Meery Christmas to all. As Tiny Tim observed, God bless us everyone.

Blessings of the season to everyone, and a special wish that those observing Advent get much out of these last days before Christmas!

Let us prepare for the birth of our Lord.

Merry Christmas to you, good people!

Welcome home Baby Jesus.

Hopefully hearts.

Shalom
God bless

Merry Christmas. And may God bless all on CAF.

nice thread :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas!!!
I have been received and I am in full communion in the Catholic Church.
Now I am Catholic, so I will start a new account.
God bless you all !!!

Merry Christmas.

We’ve finished midnight mass and had a family get together afterwards. It is now nearing 4:00am so it is well and truly time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Also a prayer for anyone who is alone or sad or sick this Christmas, that the baby Jesus will bring hope and joy into their hearts.

Jimmy, to you and all of my friends at CAF, may the blessings of this season, and its author, be with you all.

A blessed Christmas

Jon

AMEN and AMEN!!!:extrahappy:

Merry Eve of Christ Mass!

youtube.com/watch?v=wE6BzoMt0Ro

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.