Metradix of all graces

I have heard Mary called “Matradix of all Graces”. What does the Catholic Church mean when that is said?

Go here:

ewtn.com/library/Montfort/TRUEDEVO.HTM

and yes, read the WHOLE thing, to understand the mediatrix of all graces. Its long, but soooo worth it.

This title is a scandal to the faithful and smacks of heresy ! It is marian extremists who continue to push it !

[quote=JOHNYJ]This title is a scandal to the faithful and smacks of heresy ! It is marian extremists who continue to push it !
[/quote]

Says who? The Second Vatican Council calls her Mediatrix and so did Leo XIII, Pius XII, Paul VI, John Paul II, and other popes and saints. Yeah, they’re all Marian extremists. :rolleyes:

[quote=JOHNYJ]This title is a scandal to the faithful and smacks of heresy ! It is marian extremists who continue to push it !
[/quote]

Hello. My name’s John.
(Hi John)

And I’m a grateful marian extremist.
( :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: )

www.consecration.com

[/quote]

I guess you didnt read the above link.

And hi John :wave:

My names Andre and I’m a marian extremist.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

glad i got that off my chest.

You have vague statements by some popes and an excommunicated Catholic. Now myTurn.
June 4, `1997 A theological commission of the PontificalInternational marian Academy declared the Title ambiguous and a possible scandal to the faithful . This was the third review of the title by the Apostolic See.All with the same results . It covers Mediatrix and co-redemptorist. It was also discussed at the second Council and,decided against !

[quote=JOHNYJ]You have vague statements by some popes and an excommunicated Catholic. Now myTurn.
June 4, `1997 A theological commission of the PontificalInternational marian Academy declared the Title ambiguous and a possible scandal to the faithful . This was the third review of the title by the Apostolic See.All with the same results . It covers Mediatrix and co-redemptorist. It was also discussed at the second Council and,decided against !
[/quote]

John Paul the Great called her Mediatrix and Co-Redemptrix. We know he’s gotta be a Marian extremist! Me too!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.