Mexican drug gangs set up shop in US

foxnews.com/us/2010/06/22/mexican-gangs-permanent-lookouts-parkland/

We have a situation where foreign paramilitary groups are essentially occupying US soil. They do not fear federal or state law enforcement. I think Gov. Brewer ought to deploy the National Guard to secure our homeland. The situation is altogether out-of-control and getting worse.

This is disgusting to see that HS is circumventing the law!

[quote="Cactus, post:1, topic:202924"]
foxnews.com/us/2010/06/22/mexican-gangs-permanent-lookouts-parkland/

We have a situation where foreign paramilitary groups are essentially occupying US soil. They do not fear federal or state law enforcement. I think Gov. Brewer ought to deploy the National Guard to secure our homeland. The situation is altogether out-of-control and getting worse.

[/quote]

I agree. Due process of law is for those people who are actually part of our society. These gangs, virtually all of them, are paramilitary tribes that are not part of American civilization... they merely occupy our physical space while existing in a parallel culture and society. We have machineguns and tanks and we know where they live. Figuring out how to handle it is not rocket science!

My son is a cop and he told me about this several months before this even hit the news... I firmly believe that many Americans are getting really tired of the inaction of the feds.
If Arizona is forced to (by the feds) not to take any action you will see a increase of illegals and the American citizen will take action... this will blow up if our boarders are not sealed.

[quote="Adeodatus, post:3, topic:202924"]
I agree. Due process of law is for those people who are actually part of our society. These gangs, virtually all of them, are paramilitary tribes that are not part of American civilization... they merely occupy our physical space while existing in a parallel culture and society. We have machineguns and tanks and we know where they live. Figuring out how to handle it is not rocket science!

[/quote]

Just a few word changes and that post sounds like it could be talking about Rome 1500 years ago. :hmmm:.

These peoples, virtually all of them, are Hunnic/Gothic tribes that are not part of Roman civilization... they merely occupy our physical space while existing in a parallel culture and society. We have legions and seige weapons and we know where they live. Figuring out how to handle it is not ballista science!

deleted

We just need to send in a couple of Apache Helicopters-and take them out.

Problem solved.

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You!
Love, Dawn

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.