Mexico Succumbs to International Pressure to Provide Abortions in Public Hospitals

MEXICO CITY, March 11, 2009 (LifeSIteNews.com) - Mexican health officials have acceded to the demands of international pro-abortion organizations to require public hospitals to provide abortions in cases of rape.Abortion is not penalized in cases of rape in most Mexican states. However, because…

Full article…

HORRIBLE!!! I HATE IT THAT WE PUSH ABORTION ON OTHER COUNTRIES!!! GOD WILL PUNISH US FOR THIS!! :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:frowning:

THIS SORT OF NEWS MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT!!!

does this mean that Mexico has a mostly pro-life government? I thought Ireland was the only country that did not have abortion on demand…

I mean, this is only for cases of rape so the implication is that before this new development… there were no abortions… ? :confused:

From my understanding, almost every country is pro-life outside of the Western world. Some are more pro-life than others, but the West and China are anomalies, in the ability to have abortions at almost any time. pregnantpause.org/lex/world02map.htm

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.