Miami abortion clinic owner threw live baby away, prosecutors say

Miami abortion clinic owner threw live baby away, prosecutors say…** **

Disgusting

Jill Stanek saw that happening here in Illinois at Christ Hospital too, and speaks loudly that this is not an isolated incident. More reasons to pray

I wonder if Obama would personally have a problem with this?

Two minutes here or there, why punish her with a child?

Of course he wouldn’t have a problem with it…he voted against legislation to outlaw it in Illinois.

The poor child. Here’s what she might have looked like:

http://www.wesleyjsmith.com/blog/uploaded_images/2_21_tiny_baby1-771694.jpg

“I thought it would be a blob thing, but bigger, not a baby,” she said. “She looked like a Water Baby. Like those dolls you fill up with water. She was really little, like this,” she said, holding her hands about 12 inches apart.

“They never said anything to me that would make me think it was a baby. They never said anything like baby, fetus. Nothing. They only said things like ‘termination’ and ‘pregnancy’ and ‘termination of pregnancy,’” she said. “They cheated me because they didn’t tell me everything and the doctor wasn’t there.”

She said the staff’s reaction to the live birth made her feel disrespected. “They tried to make it look like this was my fault. Like I asked for this. … They wouldn’t admit to me the whole time something went wrong,” she said. “I feel like they treated me like nothing, like a nobody.”

thefloridacatholic.org/mia/2009_mia/2009_miaarticles/20090205_mia_shanice.php

Is it just me, or are all the pro-life arguments all shock attacks or appeal to emotion?

It must be you. Because prolife arguments have real facts that the the pro death cleverly omit. Or to make things sound better, they will change the semantics to take away the real truth…all abortion is murder or infanticide. 2 people go into an abortion clinic, yet only one walks away. That’s a fact, not fiction.

if the facts are shocking to you, why devalue pro-lifers, as if pro-lifers did bad.

facts are facts - truth is truth “Legatus non violatur.”

No, but when when people dont listen to logical arguments (because we wouldn’t have abortion if that were the case), you have to appeal to other motivations.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.