Michael Jackson Rushed to Hospital in Cardiac Arrest [Died]

May the Lord protect him and heal him.

ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-michael-jackson,0,4138163.story

Michael Jackson Rushed to Hospital in Cardiac Arrest

KTLA News
2:18 PM PDT, June 25, 2009

LOS ANGELES – Pop star Michael Jackson has been taken to UCLA Medical Center by ambulance suffering from cardiac arrest, fire officials confirm.

Los Angeles Fire Department Captain Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a 911 call at Jackson’s home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda says.

It’s unclear what he was being treated for or what his current condition may be.

According to what I just read he has passed away.

Right now … TMZ says that he has passed… CNN says he is in the hospital.

I just heard on both CNN and Fox that he has indeed died. I was rather shocked. I didn’t know he was in ill health. For all his problems, he was an immensly talented and creative individual- singer/dancer and performer.
I was saddened by Farrahs death, but it was rather expected as she had been ill with cancer and close to death for awhile- but this is a shock.
Praying for both of them and their familes.

Yes. He has passed away :sad_yes: May he finally rest in peace.

Remember his kids, his poor kids.

BREAKING NEWS
Singer Michael Jackson dead at 50
Newspaper reports pop star wasn’t breathing when ambulance arrived

msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029/ns/entertainment-music/

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

V. Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord.
R. And may perpetual light shine upon them.
V. May the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.
R. Amen.

they are saying that he is now in a coma. other media says he has died because they want to be ones to say “we where the first ones to tell you all”

LA Times and AP say he has died and a family friend, but as yet, no official statement.

this is shocking news. he was a great performer. i am sorry there were so many problems in his personal life.

may God watch over his surviving family and children.

This poor man. I pray that he is finally at peace.

To you, Lord, we commend the soul of your servant Michael Jackson.
Being dead to this world, may he live unto you.
In your most merciful goodness forgive whatever sins he has committed in
this life through human weakness: through Christ our Lord
Amen

There goes my mother’s “rule of threes”:
Ed McMahan
Farah Fawcett
Michael Jackson
:gopray:

yes, i was thinking the same thing.

He is indeed dead, may he rest in peace.

"Singer Michael Jackson dead at 50
Newspaper reports pop star wasn’t breathing when ambulance arrived

Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center, NBC News has confirmed."…

Full article here: msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029?gt1=43001

Where does that leave David Carradine?

I am thinking that with Cap& Trade coming to a vote tomorrow and the administration pushing thru a huge healthcare bill, that no one has read, that I think there are much more important things to occupy the news outlets that Michael Jackson. JMO.

Me too

Is that an Irish thing? Things come in threes always in my family too.

I know Farah was Catholic. She suffered much too much.

we should pray for his soul:crossrc:

HickmanJosh

According to E! Online his father has now said that he has passed away as well. May God have mercy on him.

What’s this ‘rule of threes’ people keep mentioning? A lot of celebrities die every year and they didn’t occur in thirds.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.