Michael Jackson

Please pray for the family, friends and Michael jackson himself who just passed away.
God please keep him safe, and may his singing and dancing keep going on.

Lord have mercy on him,
and please comfort his children. Please dear Lord, give them a sound upbringing.

May Eternal Light shine upon him.

J+M+J

Eternal rest grant unto Michael, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
as it was in the beginning, is now,
and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

the Lord is with thee.
pray for us sinners,

the Lord is with thee.
pray for us sinners,

Eternal rest grant unto Michael, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

Amen.

May he find rest and peace and may comfort and consolation be granted to his children and family at this sad time.

Grant peace and eternal rest with You Dear Lord to this troubled young man who had a difficult childhood and suffered.May his children be watched over and safe and his family be comforted at this sad time.We ask these things through Christ Our Lord Amen

Praying…:byzsoc:

Michael, may God give you the happiness, peace and joy you never found in this life dear angel. I miss you so very much but find comfort in knowing that nobody can hurt you now. You walked with God all of your life and lived you life to please others, to help the needy, lonely and sick, and to bring joy and happiness to others. Now it’s your turn. I love you so much. You got me through my childhood and now it’s so hard to go on like this…but I will try with the Lord’s as my helper xxx

PS. What beautiful people and messages are on this board, which I have stumbled on by chance. Bless you all xx

the Lord is with thee.
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God Bless you Michael.

May you be moonwalking for Jesus the Lord for all eternity now.

I miss him so much.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Michae Jacksonl, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace
Amen

**Eternal rest grant unto Michae Jackson, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace
Amen **

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.