Michael Voris' The Cost of Abortion Special in audio format?

Hello all,

I was wondering for those that have watched Michael Voris’ special called “The Cost of Abortion” (for those that haven’t seen it, I urge you to go over to www.thecostofabortion.com and you can watch the entire show) if there is an audio version of it out there somewhere?

I have all the audio episodes of “The One True Faith” on my IPod and I would love to be able to listen to this episode as well at work. If anybody has any advice about this, I would love to hear from you! God bless you all.

Curtis

I already replied to Curtis in a PM, but just so it’s out here for anyone else who might wonder about the answer, her ya go! :smiley:

This particular show does not lend itself to an audio only version. Michael uses a lot of “slides” showing statistical data, maps of the United States, as well as clips from relevant television shows. This visual aspect of the show, if left out, would make it very confusing to follow in an audio only format.

Please know that you can view the entire show for free at the URL Curtis posted above.

Thanks again for your support Curtis!! :thumbsup:

~Liza

I’m happy to do it! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.