Michigan Woman With Heart Attack Heals Heart Muscle After Adult Stem Cell Therapy in Thailand

Tammy Henderson (and her cardiologist) are reporting big improvements after going to Thailand to receive stem cell therapy using her own Adult Stem Cells. From Tammy "My doctor fully believes this is working,” said Henderson. “**My echo showed at least a 5 percent improvement in ejection fraction — how well the heart pumps — and my heart shrunk by 3 mm, which is terrific. Usually, the heart enlarges as it gets worse.”

“My oxygen level went up three points. I have been feeling really great, and I’m back to bike riding and walking,” she added.**

More from Tammy’s sister who sees the improvements first hand- "Her heart is getting smaller and pumping better, clear medical signs of improvement. I couldn’t be more pleased.”

She goes on to say "“I pray that this treatment will be available in the U.S. as soon as possible,” Moyer said. “For someone sick to have to travel around the world for treatment is just absurd, especially living in the U.S. We live in the best country in the world, it doesn’t seem right.”

I couldn’t have said it better myself…see the whole happy story at Stem Cell Research Blog

How did the stem cells cure her chronic sinusitis?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.