Michio Kaku: My Celebrity Crush

Michio Kaku (加來 道雄) This man is too brilliant for words. As a chronic insomniac, I often watch TV in the summertime around 4 am. This man has brought me to tears with some of his theories. May he discover the Theory of Everything!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

The Pat stands for Patricia, by the way.

Aww, my feelings are hurt. No one replied:(

[quote="Pat_Weston, post:3, topic:218534"]
Aww, my feelings are hurt. No one replied:(

[/quote]

I'm replying. Hi!!!:thumbsup:

Kaku IS a brilliant guy. I enjoy watching him on Fox News Ocassionally. He also has spoken out against a lot of the Scientific Materialism of our day, which is very good. :):)

[quote="OrdinaryMelkite, post:4, topic:218534"]
I'm replying. Hi!!!:thumbsup:

Kaku IS a brilliant guy. I enjoy watching him on Fox News Ocassionally. He also has spoken out against a lot of the Scientific Materialism of our day, which is very good. :):)

[/quote]

Thank you for your reply!

Michio Kaku is your celebrity crush? What, are you giving short shrift to Joao Magueijo?

[quote="JimG, post:6, topic:218534"]
Michio Kaku is your celebrity crush? What, are you giving short shrift to Joao Magueijo?

[/quote]

He is awesome. It's too bad that Carl Sagan is gone.

[quote="Et_Cetera, post:7, topic:218534"]
He is awesome. It's too bad that Carl Sagan is gone.

[/quote]

Love your signature line. I still consider T.S. Eliot the greatest poet of the 20th century. Kaku and Magueijo look for dark matter in the universe, while Eliot explored the dark matter of European civilization.

[quote="JimG, post:8, topic:218534"]
Love your signature line. I still consider T.S. Eliot the greatest poet of the 20th century. Kaku and Magueijo look for dark matter in the universe, while Eliot explored the dark matter of European civilization.

[/quote]

That's a good way to put it! Lines from "Prufrock" pop into my head from time to time. Eliot was a master.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.