Michio Kaku: My Celebrity Crush

Michio Kaku (加來 道雄) This man is too brilliant for words. As a chronic insomniac, I often watch TV in the summertime around 4 am. This man has brought me to tears with some of his theories. May he discover the Theory of Everything!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

The Pat stands for Patricia, by the way.

Aww, my feelings are hurt. No one replied:(

I’m replying. Hi!!!:thumbsup:

Kaku IS a brilliant guy. I enjoy watching him on Fox News Ocassionally. He also has spoken out against a lot of the Scientific Materialism of our day, which is very good. :):slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply!

Michio Kaku is your celebrity crush? What, are you giving short shrift to Joao Magueijo?

He is awesome. It’s too bad that Carl Sagan is gone.

Love your signature line. I still consider T.S. Eliot the greatest poet of the 20th century. Kaku and Magueijo look for dark matter in the universe, while Eliot explored the dark matter of European civilization.

That’s a good way to put it! Lines from “Prufrock” pop into my head from time to time. Eliot was a master.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.