Middle East Christians

Please pray for our Eastern Rite Catholics, our Orthodox brothers and sisters, and all Christians under peril in the Middle East. May our Lord Jesus help them worship in peace.

Christ is born! Glorify Him!

I will do so. They have so much stronger a faith than many here. We take it for granted the safety allotted us.

Will pray for them. I’ve read The Lost History of Christianity by Jenkins and the Middle Eastern Christians have one of the oldest Christian traditions.

Canuth,

I have been praying for them for some time now. It is tragic what is happening to them. Is there some way that we Americans could help them in addition to prayer? When I heard the words of Bishop Yousif Habash about being prepared to lose everything, it broke my heart. The Eastern Christians are so devout and so undeserving of the atrocities and attacks by their Muslim countrymen. I pray daily that the Eastern Christians will be strengthened and protected from all further harm and that their attackers will be brought to justice and then to faith in Jesus.

I will remember the middle East Christians in my Saturday rosary. TeresaDiane:harp:

Praying with you:gopray2:

God Bless! you.
:heart:

Lord, please bless and protect persecuted Christians in the Middle East. Please help them to be safe and able to worship you. May your Mother Mary protect them under her mantle of love and purity and ease their sufferings. Please be especailly close to these Christians and let them feel your loving presence when faced with hostility. May they see you working in all circumstances of their lives and be surrendered to your holy will and abandoned to your divine providence. May they prove their undying love for you at every given opportunity and be rewarded for their faithfulness. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying hard.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

May the Most Just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

May God’s holy will be done. Amen.

Prayer for the Oppressed

Look with pity, O heavenly Father, upon the people in this land who live with oppression, terror, disease, or injustice as their constant companions. Have mercy upon us. Grant that everyone of us may enjoy a fair portion of the riches of this land. Strengthen those who labor establishing equal protection of the law and fair opportunities for all. Help all your children to eliminate cruelty and hate crimes towards our neighbors and kin. Grant this Father, for the love of your Son, who for our sake lived as the poor, Jesus Christ, our Lord.

Amen

May the perfect and holy will of God be done. Amen.

May God’s holy will be done.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

May the perfect and holy will of God be done. Amen.

May God’s holy will be done. May the Lord Jesus Christ give them all the graces and strengthes that they are in most need of during this time. Amen.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be your name
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.