Might lose my job today

I am afraid that today may be the lst day of my job. My boss and I do not get along and I think she plans to let me go today. I want to thank you for your previous prayers for this and other situations, and I ask that you ask God for His mercy upon me today.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May God grant you the strength to face what comes, to overcome the challenges, and to rise to new heights. Keep Jesus with you and know that as a member of the Body of Christ you’re never alone.

I am praying for you.

Thank you- I was fired at the end of the day today. I am grateful for te prayers and for the time being, it feels like a relief. I also left my partner last week and have not felt the urge to go back there. My parents are leaving for good on Friday, so this must be my time of loss. I am at peace, though. Lord, keep me in your sight.

May the Lord bless you and keep you in this time of upheaval in your life. :slight_smile:

Lord, be with sojournersolo in a special way and help him/her to get through this time of drastic change. May sojournersolo find an even better job soon and begin new relationships with people who can love him/her in the right way. Thank you for giving sojournersolo your peace, Lord. May this peace continue to permeate his/her life and always remain. May sojournersolo always know he/she has you and us for friends and may sojournersolo never be separated from your grace. May sojournersolo find comfort and strength in receiving you at daily Mass and in daily prayer, and grow even closer to you in a more tender relationship with you than ever. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of inner strength and courage that is only possible when we listen to You, O Lord. We lift up in prayer our intentions for the spiritual strength, inner fortitude, and hope for our friend sojournersolo whom you have chosen for several simultaneous challenges and sufferings at one time. Please grant strong faith, courage, and hope in Your divine providence to our friend dear Lord. Please help sojournersolo to heal from the difficulty of the change in relationship with the partner. Please also grant sojournersolo the ability to find new and meaningful employment to provide for basic needs and to live out the dignity that you desire in the vocation of all your people. Please also provide sojournersolo with the peace and love to support the parents’ move and the related personal impact this has on our friend. Lord, you often provide us with challenges and suffering in our lives to help with our formation, and you never give us more than we can handle, although it appears you have provided sojournersolo with several opportunities to leave all trust in you and your plan for his/her life. Please grant the prayers of sojournersolo and of your people for our friend, and help the transition that is and will be very difficult to be accomplished for your greater glory and the continuing love for your child sojournersolo’s spiritual development.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Thanks for your prayers. It was hard last night as I tossed and turned in fear for my financial situation and of facing boredom. I just lost a long standing relationship, and work was what I was using to divert my attention from the emptiness that was there when they left. Now, this seems to just add to the misery of my predicament. I was unhappy with both the job and the relationship, but my creativity for replacements has not come through yet, and I ask God for guidance about what to do next. I pray also for the many things being asked for here. The list of needs is endless and overwhelming. The whole world seems to be suffering lately.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Adoration is especially helpful at times like these, I have found. You remain in my prayers. I know the awful sense of vertigo when all visible support is gone. Yes, we trust that God is holding us up even when we can’t see anything there, but it’s so nice when the visible supports come back.

Hail Mary, full of Grace.
THe Lord is with you. Blessed are thou among women, and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of inner strength and courage that is only possible when we listen to You, O Lord. We lift up in prayer our intentions for the spiritual strength, inner fortitude, and hope for our friend sojournersolo whom you have chosen for several simultaneous challenges and sufferings at one time. Please grant strong faith, courage, and hope in Your divine providence to our friend dear Lord. Please help sojournersolo to heal from the difficulty of the change in relationship with the partner. Please also grant sojournersolo the ability to find new and meaningful employment to provide for basic needs and to live out the dignity that you desire in the vocation of all your people. Please also provide sojournersolo with the peace and love to support the parents’ move and the related personal impact this has on our friend. Lord, you often provide us with challenges and suffering in our lives to help with our formation, and you never give us more than we can handle, although it appears you have provided sojournersolo with several opportunities to leave all trust in you and your plan for his/her life. Please grant the prayers of sojournersolo, and of your people for our friend, and help the transition that will be very difficult to be accomplished for your greater glory. Please send your comforting Holy Spirit to be with your child sojournersolo during this time of transition and anxiety.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

"Thank you- I am going to try to get there for that tomorow. I need Gods presence in my life now more than ever, and I will be present to Him in His house as much as I can.

Jesus please protect and guide this person who is suffering much loss and uncertainty.

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives and today we thank you for the gift of inner strength and courage that is only possible when we listen to You, O Lord. We lift up in prayer our intentions for the spiritual strength, inner fortitude, and hope for our friend sojournersolo whom you have chosen for several simultaneous challenges and sufferings at one time. Please grant strong faith, courage, and hope in Your divine providence to our friend dear Lord. Please help sojournersolo to heal from the difficulty of the change in relationship with the partner. Please also grant sojournersolo the ability to find new and meaningful employment to provide for basic needs and to live out the dignity that you desire in the vocation of all your people. Please also provide sojournersolo with the peace and love to support the parents’ move and the related personal impact this has on our friend. Lord, you often provide us with challenges and suffering in our lives to help with our formation, and you never give us more than we can handle, although it appears you have provided sojournersolo with several opportunities to leave all trust in you and your plan for his/her life. Please grant the prayers of sojournersolo, and of your people for our friend, and help the transition that will be very difficult to be accomplished for your greater glory. Please send your comforting Holy Spirit to be with your child sojournersolo during this time of transition and anxiety.

Amen.

Praying that things begin to improve for you and that you find work quickly.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Thank you for your lovely prayers. I have relied on them in these rather dark days.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.