Mikulski Amdt Draws More Opposition, Abortion as Preventative Care

Washington, DC – As the Senate prepares for a possible vote today on the Mikulski amendment to the Senate version of the government-run health care bill, it is drawing more opposition.
Americans United for Life joins the National Right to Life Committee in condemning the amendment for calling abortion preventative health care.

lifenews.com/nat5722.html

Preventative care from what? Stretch marks? Morning sickness? Back pain? Heartburn?

Wow, just when i thought i couldn’t ever hear any more ridiculous lies, this is the best ever!

Murdering an innocent baby is “preventative care”???

The only thing worse than these bold faced liars who peddle death as “preventative care” is the gutless apathy of the millions who do not care & do nothing to stop this American Holocaust!!!

Jesus said "And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.’ " (Mt 25:40)

i for one do not want to have to answer Jesus when i die & He asks me “Why did you do this to me? Why did you allow this???”

i guess Hitler, Stalin & Mao killed hundreds of millions to “keep health care costs low?”

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

It is amazing how cheap healthcare becomes when you just let all of the sick people die, don’t allow anyone to be pregnant unless they can afford to be and just kill people off if their family has a history of illness.

**i’m so glad Mary didn’t abort Jesus because they had no money!

i’m so glad my wife’s parents didn’t abort her because she would have put a “crimp in their social life!”

i’m so glad my parents didn’t abort me because i had a birth defect!

i’m so glad your mom didn’t abort you, you are so beautiful!
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.