MIL w/Alzheimer's fell - wrist and hip injury

****DW received an email from her sister that their mother, 84, who is well along in Alzheimer’s, fell from her bed and injured a previously replaced hip and a wrist. We do not know the extent of the injuries, but the hip looks better than the wrist. If you would be so kind, pray for merciful treatment and healing of Ana. God’s blessings to all.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Jesus please help Ana in the pain and disability that these injuries give her. Please protect her from pain as she is like an injured child, and will be confused and frightened.

Please also help her concerned family.

Be gentle with your little ones such as Ana, Jesus

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Ana will be in my prayers for her healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Amen.

Praying for her. I went through the same thing with my late mother, a broken hip and a broken nose twice.

po:

Your MIL is in my prayers. God bless.

Your MIL has been remembered in my rosary intentions.

Prayers promised

prayers for you MIL and your family…

kate

Will say a prayer for your MIL…

Will pray for Ana.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.