Milestone Thread

Thanks and God Bless.

1 Like

I will need the truck to carry all the cakes today! :articulated_lorry:

Happy CAF anniversary to @Entwhistler, @Jimbo, @DiscerningTheTruth, @Jovian90, @JohnDennis and @Las_Vegas! :tada:

Happy birthday wishes to @ProdglArchitect, @jlc2k2, @jochoa, and @ProdigalDaughter96! :partying_face:

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Hope you had a great day! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you! I was gifted with a sunny sky and warm weather and was lucky to go dine in at a local supper club for the first time in ages. But not before going to private prayer and giving thanks to Our Lady by praying the rosary :innocent:

5 Likes

A lone happy CAF anniversary to @dconklin! :tada: :cake:

And birthday wishes going out to @Procla, @arthra, @Trying2bssint, and @PeppyGirl! :partying_face: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

I hope everyone has a great day! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for wishing me a happy birthday, Irishmom2! :blush:

God bless you and your family, will keep you in my prayers.

Ann (Procla)

5 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Happy CAF Anniversary @JimG, @SaberBob, @Bix, @CathoRick, and @seanman611.

Happy Birthday @Nepperhan,

3 Likes

Happy CAF anniversary today to @JimG, @Beryllos, @CathoRick, @SaberBob, @Brown9195, and @YOGAS! :tada: I hope you had a lovely day!
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

I hope that @Nepperhan, and @cspb56, had a wonderful birthday today! :partying_face: Cake for you too! :cake: :cake:

6 Likes

Happy CAF Anniversary @Beryllos, @Adamek, @hadulzo, and @Retro_Ace.

Happy Birthday @snavemarc,

2 Likes

Thank you, @Irishmom2 and @Elf01.

5 Likes

Thanks for your kind thoughts!

4 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile: You’ve managed to pull me back in, I haven’t been on in a while due to Exodus 90.

3 Likes

Happy CA anniversary wishes going out to @Adamek, @hereagain, @hadulzo, @Theu2026, @Konrada! :tada:

And happy birthday wishes to @snavemarc, @Matteo93! :partying_face:

Cake for everyone! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

3 Likes

I only mention people who have recent read time it may have been minutes though.

Happy CAF Anniversary @Bartholo, @hereagain, @Simon62, and @andre03051.

Happy Birthday @AlbertDerGrosse, @toddy, and @ccmcmg

4 Likes

Today, I am wishing a happy CAF anniversary to @1ke, @sevenswords, @Simon62, @andre03051, and @Condylura. :tada:

Happy birthday to @AlbertDerGrosse, @toddy, @ccmcmg and @centerbe! :partying_face:

Cake for all! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake::cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

@Melissa, @mphill85, today is your CAF Anniversary! :tada: :cake: :cake:

Hey @JonNC, @lukegabello, @Athanasiy, @Kima, @PapyrusDouay, @w01fpack, it’s your birthday! :partying_face: Have a great day!
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

5 Likes

Happy CAF Anniversary @1ke, @Tigre, and @mphill85.

Hsppy Birthday @JonNC, @lukegabello, @Athanasiy, @Kima, @w01fpack, and @PapyrusDouay.

3 Likes

Thank you, Irishmom and Elf. I celebrate lockdown birth day with RockStar, Pho, music, MSM and rosaries.

3 Likes

Thanks! <3

3 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.