Milestone Thread

And special happy birthday wishes to @Tis_Bearself, @Inbonum, @CarolAnnSFO, @Zandy, and @jinc1019! :partying_face:

I hope you all have a wonderful day however you spend it! Have some cake! (It’s whatever flavor you wish it to be! :wink:)

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

9 Likes

Thank you :tada::tada::hugs: :moon_cake:

2 Likes

Thank you. I will be having a cupcake from the shop across the street, later. :cupcake:

3 Likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

The closest I can get to “cake” today is chocolate chip bread, if I make it. I will make it if the container of sour cream I have is still good. It’s a few weeks past expiration, but still sealed. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Tis_Bearself Enjoy your day!

4 Likes

Happy CAF anniversary to @BenjaminJ, @tstadheim, @chloebelle, @Autocur, @Hi727, and @BaconDinosaur! :tada:

Happy birthday today to @GaryM, and @b_ulmen! :partying_face:

I hope you have a wonderful day, to include cake and bacon!
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
:bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

3 Likes

7 Likes

You have the same birthday as my niece. She turned 21 this year. Oh how time flies… I remember when she was a baby.

2 Likes

You and @Governator were born on the feast of Sts. Boris & Glen, which is the Patronal Feast of our Archbishop Borys Gudziak. :ukraine:

3 Likes

Hexa = 6, penta = 5

1 Like

So @Convert3 was born on the prefeast of the Transfiguration!

1 Like

Happy CAF anniversary today to @YADA, @tradcathconvert, @TrueFaithSeeker, and @Soulguard_Mgtow! :tada:

A very happy birthday to @Titivillus, @cloudsurfer, @Anesis, @RubyT, @thomasrobert, @Jonathan3! :partying_face:

I hope yins have been enjoying a good day and will have some cake! It’s from dahntahn!
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mm-mmm… Prantl’s… :yum:

2 Likes

Happy CAF anniversary to @Lou2U, @JanetF, @Lysander, @Taras_Bulba, @Serpent_of_Paradise, @Cantankersaurus, and @LittleDeb! :tada:

Happy birthday wishes going to @Horton, and @Jpascucci1997! :partying_face:

Let’s have some cake and celebrate your special day! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

7 Likes

Happy CAF anniversary today to @mVitus, @Freddy, @josie_L, @Anicette, @Mr_Freeze, @IanAG, @pepipop, @anon20304675, …

5 Likes

…and @bromarcus, @jamil_joseph02, @luke978!

Happy birthday to @Maximilian75 (come back!)

Cake for all! (Fruitcake for Max! :wink: )

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
Have a beautiful day!

3 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.