Milestone Thread

Hard to believe it’s been a whole year. Time passes quickly when you’re having fun is true!

Thanks everyone for the Happies!

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @upant!!!:tada::birthday::cake::confetti_ball::gift:

2 Likes

HAPPY :smiley: BIRTHDAY :birthday::confetti_ball::tada::cake::gift: @StephieNorthCo!!!

1 Like

Awww. Thanks. Haven’t yet decided how old I’ll be this year. Hmmm. 21? 39? 25? 52? I did have a pet dinosaur as a youngster.

Cake and ice cream for everyone!

2 Likes

@Convert3 - HAPPY :smiley: :blush: :laughing: BIRTHDAY :birthday::gift::cake::tada::confetti_ball:!!!

1 Like

Thank you! I think this may be a day of cat naps!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Convert3. Also happy birthday to @mintaka.

Hope you folks are having a great day.

2 Likes

Does anyone know why this thread doesn’t show on my list of recent posts? I feel terrible that I haven’t wished all of you a happy birthday, CAF anniversary, etc!

Happy Whatever to all the above! This thread, which I didn’t even know existed until my birthday…due to someone linking it…until then and it hasn’t shown as active for me since.

I’m going to have to make a better effort to visit here.

1 Like

Does your thread show as tracking below the last post? If not, set it to tracking or watching.

1 Like

It is now! I think the problem was that I didn’t post in it! Fixed that!

2 Likes

I am glad that you were able to fix it. It would be nice to see more people posting here.

1 Like

HAPPY CAF ANNIVERSARY @Theo520!!!

3 Likes

HAPPY CAF ANNIVERSARY @Theo520. …and many moreeeeee​:notes::notes:

3 Likes

@Vanny - HAPPY :smiley: CAF ANNIVERSARY!!!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

HAPPY CAF ANNIVERSARY @Crocus!!!

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday::balloon::gift: @Mi_Rose!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I like being here. You guys are so supportive in so many ways.

:pie: I baked you a pie. Hope you like rhubarb.

4 Likes

Why, thank you! Yes, I DO like rhubarb pie!

3 Likes

HAPPY :smiley: CAF ANNIVERSARY @Usige!!!

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.