Minneapolis Bridge Collapse Disaster

For all those who have heard of the great disaster currently unfolding in Minneapolis where one of the major city bridges collapsed causing the deaths of 6 and possibly hundreds more at this current time, please let us all come together in one spirit of prayer and pray for all those who have passed from their lives in the midst of this horrific event.

For all those who are suffering and/or still trapped in the midst of the wreckage, may God grant them the grace of perseverance that they may make it out of this situation alive.

For all those emergency and rescue workers, may God watch over them and protect them from any harm.

And May the Blessed Virgin Mary, in communion with all the angels and saints receive their petitions and pray to God for their safety in this trying time.

Amen.

Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis. Amen.

Let us all pray that God’s will be done in the face of this disaster.

:gopray: :gopray2: :signofcross:

Prayers for the 7 who died and their families, also for those who were injured. :signofcross:

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blesses art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death Amen.

Praying for this intention…:byzsoc:

I live in Australia and I saw this terrible tragedy on our television news tonight.

please let us all come together in one spirit of prayer and pray for all those who have passed from their lives in the midst of this horrific event.

For all those who are suffering and/or still trapped in the midst of the wreckage, may God grant them the grace of perseverance that they may make it out of this situation alive.

For all those emergency and rescue workers, may God watch over them and protect them from any harm.

And May the Blessed Virgin Mary, in communion with all the angels and saints receive their petitions and pray to God for their safety in this trying time.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_2.gifAmen
Our Lady of Mercies pray for them

They are in my prayers…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.