Miracle baby comes back from the dead 30 minutes after life support is switched off

Eighteen-month-old Bella Moore-Williams’ parents could only watch helplessly as their sedated daughter took what they thought was her last breath.

Mother Francesca, 41, and father Lee, 44, wept and took one last photograph with her brother Bobby, five, before her ventilator was switched off.

They had also made prints of her hands and feet as a memento and invited family members to the hospital to say farewell.

Doctors had told them three times that it was unlikely she would survive after they diagnosed a genetic disease.

But 30 minutes later, she began kicking and screaming.

Mrs Moore-Williams said: “We had the whole family at our sides.

Mr Moore-Williams said: “I was holding her hand knowing there was going to be a little last breath.

“I could feel her hand dropping and it went down but then she started gripping my finger.

“She started moving on her own and then her machine started going off. The doctors then changed everything to try to keep her alive.”

Read more here: express.co.uk/news/uk/629193/miracle-baby-Bella-Moore-Williams-back-from-dead-after-life-support-off-Cambridge

Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

Merry Christmas!

A Christmas miracle! What joy!

What happy news! Praise God!

Praise The Lord.

:thumbsup:

Thanks be to God! :slight_smile: May our Risen Lord bless this child and her family forever! :slight_smile:

Beautiful!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.