Miracle Medal and Prayer

Dear Brothers&Sisters in Christ,

Please advise me where can I purchase Miracle Medal and does it really help a person who are having mental torture,lack of peace and happiness.Please advise me as I really need some extra energy to continue live.Please help me and please pray for me and my family.

*Please pray for the people of Palestine.

Thanks

sisvan,
Do you mean a Miraculous Medal? The one with Mary on the front that says, “O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.”? If there is a Catholic supply store near where you are, you can buy it there or order over the internet from any Catholic goods website.

Here’s one in the U.S.:
zieglers.com/Scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=9

Are you in Palestine? I will pray for you and your family.

Thank you my dear brother for your reply.I am not sure how does the medal looks like but someone told me to get the medal and wear so that I will be able to continue this life with much peace and happiness.I am Malaysian and I am going through the same life in Palestine.Thank you.

You should be able to get a Miraclous Medal at any religious store. I know when I had my injury and needed strenght to march with my band, I wore one on my shoelace so the Blessed Mother would watch over me, and she did.

Here is my prayer:

“Lord, please protect the people of Palestine. May you watch over them and guard them with Your right hand. Please extend your blessings upon you. In Your name, and through the intercession of our Blessed Mother and St. Therese the Little Flower. Amen.”

Here is another website that might help you with the Miraculous Medal:
The Association of the Miraculous Medal
amm.org/

Dear Lord, we lift up your faithful servant and their special intentions in this time of need and always. Amen.

I am sad to learn that you suffer such mental anguish and sadness, and that you feel so worn and weary…and I ask Jesus to help you to find hope and trust to be able to live with more happiness and peace. I ask Jesus to help you and your family to live in safety and peace.

Please take good care of yourself. Jesus does love you and your family. His life on earth was difficult in many ways too. He was born in an animal shelter, and even when He was a baby the country’s leader wanted to kill him, so His family had to escape as refugees int Egypt…that was just at the start of His life. The last part wasn’t so good either. His friends betrayed Him, He was tortured and murdered, even though He was innocent.

Jesus as You understand about suffering please help this person and this family;
and please help the people in Palestine and Israel and those in all troubled places in the world.

God bless you and give you experience of His love in others. :grouphug:

Praying very hard for your intention!

A medal does not perform miracles. Prayers to the Lord Jesus Christ are what can help you find peace, love and happiness. As Catholics we often ask saints and angels to intercede for us in prayer. The medal that you aks for may be the Miraculous Medal. It is a medal depicting the Blessed Mother with the words " Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee" I wear the medal to remind me that The Blessed Mother is also my mother and she will intercede for me in my needs to her Son, our Lord. Please pray the rosary for you needs. She will help you find peace in the Lord Jesus.

I pray for your peace.

Remember most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.