Miracle of Lanciano

Where can I find the scientific evidence that was conducted on this? :confused:

Search the forum. I believe there is a link to it, but, if I remember correctly, it is only in italian.

Okay, I had nothing better to do. :D

docs.google.com/file/d/0B9kNbgL3NNN1YTdmYzQ0ZTUtNjAxMS00NWI3LTgwOTgtOWMyNzgzOGY4MTNj/edit?hl=en&pli=1

THANK YOU !!! I COULD KISS YOU BUT I’M A MAN. :thumbsup:

Everytime I’ve been to Italy I’ve wanted to go visit but haven’t been able to get the time to go. Lanciano is a couple hour bus ride from Rome. Trains don’t go out that way from what I understand.

[quote="GangGreen, post:5, topic:317153"]
Everytime I've been to Italy I've wanted to go visit but haven't been able to get the time to go. Lanciano is a couple hour bus ride from Rome. Trains don't go out that way from what I understand.

[/quote]

Well...the last time I was in Rome, my plan was to return the following summer, there were so many things I had not been able to do and see. That was 25 years ago and I have never been able to go back. If Lanciano really intrigues you, take a tip from an old lady: plan ahead and make a point to somehow find your way there on your very next visit to Italy. It will be a pilgrimage you will not regret.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.