Miracle prayer for brain injury

My name is Tammy I am humbly asking for prayers for my beautiful husband who is in a coma since Tuesday 10\3\2017 he suffered a
Cardiac arrest he is such a great person who loves his wife and 3 children who are so devastated thank all of you for your prayers God bless you.

4 Likes

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen :pray:

2 Likes

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from the darkness, I call upon you now to send forth your miracle-working power into every aspect of Tammy’s husbands being. In the same way that you spoke unto the dust of the ground when you created humankind in your own image, I ask you to send forth your healing power into his body. Send forth your word and command every cell, electrical and chemical impulse, brain, heart, tissue, joint, ligament, organ, gland, muscle, bone and every molecule in his body to come under complete and perfect health, strength, alignment, balance and harmony.

It is through you that Tammy’s husband lives. With every breath he takes, his live under your life-giving grace. I ask you to touch him now with the same miracle-working power that you used when you fashioned him inside his mother’s womb. As surely as you have created Tammy’s husband in your image and likeness, you can also recreate Tammy’s now and restore his health.

Please fill Tammy’s husband with your healing power. Cast out all that should not be inside of him. I ask you to mend all that is broken, root out every sickness and disease, open all blocked arteries and veins, restore his internal organs, rebuild his damaged tissues, remove all inflammation and cleanse him of all infections, viruses and destructive forms of bacteria.

Let the warmth of your healing love flood Tammy’s husband’s entire being, so that his body will function the way it was created to be, whole and complete, renewed in your perfect health. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

1 Like

Prayers said.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.
:pray:

1 Like

Tammy I’m sad for you and your family, your husband, and the children their father, so ill and helpless.
Dearest Lord please have mercy on Tammy’s husband and his family.
Mother Mary please intercede for Tammy, her husband and their family, with all the love of your maternal heart.

1 Like

:pray::dove::hibiscus:. Hope you dont mind, I have migrated this to Prayer Intentions

:pray::dove::hibiscus:

I’m praying for him. May God heal him completely.

Praying for your husband.

Praying for you, Tammy, for strength to deal with this issue. I also pray for your children and your husband that he may be granted recovery.

May God bless you all.

1 Like

Lord, please hold Tammy’s husband in the palm of Your hand. Grant him healing and life, if it is Your will. Grant salvation to him, and to his family. Give them all the strength to endure in this difficult time.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.

1 Like

Joining all in prayer for your husband ,you Tammy your children and everyone involved

1 Like

Praying hard, Tammy, for your husband and for you and the children.

Praying for you and your family…

For this intention…
Our Father, Hail Mary x10, Glory Be, Fatima Prayer, AMEN!

Saying prayers for you all, Tammy.
May God walk especially close to you and your family.

Praying for your husband to make a full recovery…

Dear Lord if it is your will for Tammy’s husband to return whole and well to his family PLEASE grant this petition for Tammy and her children. Give the doctors and nurses tending to Tammy’s husband the insight to give him the proper care at the proper time. Give her husband even in a coma the knowledge that you are by his side always and that you love him and want what’s best for him. Give Tammy and those who are helping her during this trying time the peace of your presence and the strength to deal with all this involves. In Jesus’ name I pray.

Praying for your husband’s health & recovery & for you & your children.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (Tammy’s husband). You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Tammy’s husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

†

Prayers continued. :pray:

Divine Mercy Chaplet

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

l

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.