Miracles do happen (Prayers Answered)

Thank you to Our Lady (of Lourdes and of the Miraculous Medal), Saint Raphael, and Blessed Pope John Paul 2 and my guardian angel. Miracles do happen and the impossible became a reality. I love you all dearly. Thank you for granting this favour. From here on, I will amend my life to one that is most pleasing to Jesus. Prayer is a vessel in which God grants graces… if you want a grace, you must ask.

Novena to Our Lady of Lourdes
ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/lourdes.htm

Novena to Saint Raphael.
catholicdoors.com/prayers/novenas/p00071.htm

Novena to Pope John Paul II
fjp2.com/en/john-paul-ii/prayers/novena

Divine Mercy + Daily Rosary

Thank you Blessed Ones, from the very bottom of my heart for your glorious intercession and sparing my life and relieving me from burdens of my past. **A BIG Thank you **to everyone who prayed for me here on CAF.

Praised be Jesus Christ!

Praised be Jesus Christ!

Praise God! glad to see a positive answer to your prayers!

I am so happy for you my friend that your prayers were answered.God works in mysterious and wondrous ways.May God bless you always

Thankyou Lord for hearing and answering our prayers Amen

Thankyou Our Blessed Lady for your intercession Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you for sharing your joy with us Lilsheep :heaven:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.