Miracles

I’ve been reading up about transubstantiation and came upon a very old thread where Lanciano and the Shroud were also mentioned and how all (most)? of the miracles are type AB blood. The poster mentioned something I’ve never heard before, that some believe that when blood ages it can turn to type AB.

If the blood types are naturally occurring that is one less thing pointing to miracles.

I emailed a doctor and asked if old blood can turn to AB. And he said it "possibly. True but there is no scientific consensus among all scientists, nor do they know how many years it would take for all blood types to transition to AB.

Does anyone here. Know anything about this?

I’ve been reading up about transubstantiation and came upon a very old thread where Lanciano and the Shroud were also mentioned and how all (most)? of the miracles are type AB blood. The poster mentioned something I’ve never heard before, that some believe that when blood ages it can turn to type AB.

If the blood types are naturally occurring that is one less thing pointing to miracles.

I emailed a doctor and asked if old blood can turn to AB. And he said it "possibly. True but there is no scientific consensus among all scientists, nor do they know how many years it would take for all blood types to transition to AB.

Does anyone here. Know anything about this?

Does it really matter whether all the blood types from these miracles are the same, or not? At the end of the day, you have a chalice of grape wine that turned to human blood. That doesn’t just happen by chance. There’s no scientific explanation for that.

I’m not sure if the blood itself becomes AB or if its aging simply makes the test more likely to come out AB.

ICXC NIKA

Isn’t this a duplicate of your other thread?

I accidentally sent it twice. The mods can remove one of them.

It really doesn’t sound scientifically plausible at all. However, as stated above, I’m not sure that even matters in the grand scheme of whether a miracle occurred or not.

If the accidents (what is seen) at Lanciano show no sign of decomposition after 12 centuries, how could age have any effect on the blood type?

therealpresence.org/eucharst/mir/lanciano.html

Bacteria and enzymes have been rarely known to change blood type by munching up A or B ( for example) and leaving an O type. Scientists are researching this. You can imagine the benefits, but it is fraught with issues, ie contamination.

This is for fresh blood samples, and doesnt seem to turn any samples AB
blog.doctoroz.com/you-wanted-to-know/blood-type-basics-can-it-change

Faith:

We all need to pray that our faith deepen, whether there is a miracle or not.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.