Miraculous Medal Prayer for Obama

Inspired by this report that Obama carries a miraculous medal in his pocket, please join me in saying the medal’s prayer with the intention of a pro-life and pro-family conversion for Obama, his administration, and other officials currently promoting an anti-life and anti-family agenda.

Explore Rebecca Malmquist
Photo of President Obama revealing what he always carries in his pockets.
Among the items is a Miraculous Medal.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Praying for Obama to have a change of heart.

I’ll join in this :smiley:

praying for conversion and enlightenment on what life is…

kate

Mother Mary please intercede for him and all that he does. Please interced that he will lead according to the will and gospel of Your Son

I have been praying for him as I watched on EWTN the March For Life. I pray for the Senators also.

I haven’t posted for some time. I am sorry:confused:

This is a great prayer intention. Thank you for posting.I will pray for Obamas conversion every night

“For President-elect (now President) Obama and for all of the leaders of the United States of America, that they will be led personally to Jesus Christ and His truth, and that they will lead our country in a positive direction.”

I have prayed this intention every time I pray the Rosary for Life as part of the Conversion of America novena. I will continue to pray that President Obama will experience a conversion of his mind, heart, and soul and will no longer support the killing of the unborn and those babies who have survived after botched abortions. :gopray:

‘O Mary conceived without sin
Pray for us who have recourse to thee!’

Becky, thanks for posting this. I was debating on whether to post this here or not. This crusade has gotten some national attention on Fr. Z’s site (See: Check this out ). Here is a link to the full Miraculous Metal Novena:

cammonline.org/pages/novena.Eng.html

And the words to the Novena Prayer:

O Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of Our Lord Jesus and my Mother, penetrated with the most lively confidence in your all-powerful and never-failing intercession, manifested so often through the Miraculous Medal. I, your loving and trustful child, implore you to obtain for me the graces and favors I ask during this Novena, if they be beneficial to my immortal soul, and the souls for whom I pray. (here privately form your prayer requests) You know, O Mary, how often my soul has been the sanctuary of your Son who hates iniquity. Obtain for me then a deep hatred of sin and that purity of heart which will attach me to God alone so that my every thought, word and deed may tend to His greater glory. Obtain for me also a spirit of prayer and self-denial that I may recover by penance what I have lost by sin and at length attain to that blessed abode where you are the Queen of angels and of all people. Amen.

Praying very hard to the BVM to change his heart on abortion. Abortion is the evil of our times.

Sounds like the Holy Spirit is inspiring hearts with the same idea. Thanks for sharing the link and the novena; I will pray that as well and pass it along to others.

***O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. ***

I use to live in the Philadelphia area. There is a shrine there and many parishes pray the novena at least once a week.

Memorare

Remember, O most compassionate Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your assistance, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To you I come; before you I kneel sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your clemency hear and answer them. Amen.

Novena Prayer

O Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of Our Lord Jesus and my Mother, penetrated with the most lively confidence in your all-powerful and never-failing intercession, manifested so often through the Miraculous Medal. I, your loving and trustful child, implore you to obtain for me the graces and favors I ask during this Novena, if they be beneficial to my immortal soul, and the souls for whom I pray. (For the Conversion of Obama away from the Culture of Death)You know, O Mary, how often my soul has been the sanctuary of your Son who hates iniquity. Obtain for me then a deep hatred of sin and that purity of heart which will attach me to God alone so that my every thought, word and deed may tend to His greater glory. Obtain for me also a spirit of prayer and self-denial that I may recover by penance what I have lost by sin and at length attain to that blessed abode where you are the Queen of angels and of all people. Amen.

Memorare

Remember, O most compassionate Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your assistance, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To you I come; before you I kneel sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your clemency hear and answer them. Amen.

Novena Prayer

O Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of Our Lord Jesus and my Mother, penetrated with the most lively confidence in your all-powerful and never-failing intercession, manifested so often through the Miraculous Medal. I, your loving and trustful child, implore you to obtain for me the graces and favors I ask during this Novena, if they be beneficial to my immortal soul, and the souls for whom I pray. (For the Conversion of Obama away from the Culture of Death)You know, O Mary, how often my soul has been the sanctuary of your Son who hates iniquity. Obtain for me then a deep hatred of sin and that purity of heart which will attach me to God alone so that my every thought, word and deed may tend to His greater glory. Obtain for me also a spirit of prayer and self-denial that I may recover by penance what I have lost by sin and at length attain to that blessed abode where you are the Queen of angels and of all people. Amen.

Amen!

closed #18

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.