Miraculous Medals in bulk

I hope there is not a rule against asking something relating to commerce… I am not aware of it, so sorry if so (somebody please correct me):

Can anybody recommend a place to obtain dirt cheap Miraculous Medals in bulk? Thanks!

well, I don’t know how they are, but it’s a place to start. Looks like they have a selection.

madonnashopsonline.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=MIRACULOUS

another one
avemariascircle.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9_50

Many thanks - that’s not bad, but I wonder if there is anyplace where I could get them for less than 20 cents apiece…

How’s 100 for $14.00, 14 cents a piece?

Miraculous Medal

My apologies, Leon Bloy. Normally, I check links before I post them. I was in a hurry, I didn’t check this one. The link goes no where—Page Not Found.

My rosary making friends tell me, 20 cents each is going to be next to impossible. All metal went through a major price increase about 9 months ago.

You can get all sorts of bulk medals from the St. Paul Street Evangelization store:

They are more than .14 cents but these are the high quality medals, as opposed to the cheap lightweight aluminum kind. I know that the organization states that they have the best price on the internet for the quality of medals that they carry. If you can find a better price, contact them and they will beat it.

Certainly not the best quality, but they’re available from Autom catalog for 15¢ a piece
autom.com/jewelry/medals-and-chains/miraculous-devotional-medal-and-pendant-TS367

http://www.autom.com/images/store/18db8c4013fac23c/TS367_241_435.JPG

chapellenotredamedelamedaillemiraculeuse.com/EN/a__Welcome.asp
I think She asked for a ‘gold’ medal.
Are there also miracles with the silver medal’s?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.