Miraculous Prayer

Miraculous Prayer

Hail Mary, Mother of the Son of God. I pray to you for your help in my hour of need. Holy Mother, help me deliver my request to the Lord Jesus Christ (make request) and send the Holy Spirit to help me make this wish a miracle. Forgive my sins and allow me to walk proudly as God's servant. I accept Jesus Christ as my savior and teacher to guide me towards the righteous way of life. Thank you and praise the Lord God, Amen. (Say this prayer for 3 days then publish. Your miracle will happen

I have published this prayer for Holy Mother of God to take me safely on my flights on Wednesday, that God will enable me to board both my flights safely and peacefully without any problems.

Dear Jesus please help Teresa and her family in all their needs and in their relationships.
Please help Teresa to find peace of mind, and protect her in her travels home.
Let Your mercy be on her as she places her trust in You.
Thank You, Jesus

My heartfelt thanks Trishie, things are sure spinning out of control, but I know that somehow with all those good kind hearted people praying for me, God will not forsake me, right now it seems that I feel so alone, maybe He's right here but I somehow at this time I can't feel His presence, usually when I call out to Him I FEEL HIM RIGHT BESIDE ME, but somehow that feeling is missing. I may be missing out on something.
May God bless you.
Teresa.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.