Miranda Williams, 11 years old

Please pray for my niece, Miranda Williams of Las Vegas. She is 11 years old and suffering terribly with Lupus disease. The doctors are also preparing to test her for lung cancer. She was talking to my wife yesterday on the phone and said she won’t live long enough to grow up. It is so sad. She is an innocent child with a good heart. Also, her parents, who work in a grocery store, are struggling to pay for her medication. Your prayers are certainly requested, that God may provide them all with some relief spiritually, physically, emotionally, and financially God bless! :slight_smile:

I’ll pray

Will keep your dear niece (and family) in my prayers…

prayers for your niece and members of your family…

kate

praying for miranda and her family
grandma glor

Still praying…

I’m joining in others prayers and I’ll keep your niece in my Rosary prayer intentions .
Lord save and heal this little girl from this heavy skin disease , grant a miraculos healing , give much strenght for her parents and relatives .
In Jesus healing Holy Name , Amen

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be… Amen

Praying for Miranda and for her family.

Praying very hard for them!

I pray that the Holy spirit overcome Mianda and give her the abillity to fight through this very difficult time in her life.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Please help Miranda fight this illness. Give her hope in what seems like a hopeless situation. Strengthen her parents whatever the outcome of her tests may be, so that they will have the ability to comfort her when she is in pain. Give her many years more than what was predicted by doctors so that she may grow and give you glory.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou amoungst women
And Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Still praying very hard for precious Miranda.

I’m praying as well. Also if you have not already done so check with your state there might be programs available to help her parents pay for her medication. I know there are a lot of drug companies who have programs to help low income people afford their medications. Perhaps one of these programs could help these poor parents have one less thing to worry about. My heart goes out to this poor family.

Still praying very hard for precious Miranda.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.