Missal reccommendation

Hello friends,

I would like to purchase a Roman Missal, preferably one available for order over the internet and not too steeply priced.

The main factor would be portability - it has to be small enough that I can carry it around with me every day without occupying too much space in my backpack or being too heavy.

A daily one would be ideal, but I’m chiefly interested for it to contain the weekday readings.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas or knows a particular edition that might fit this description, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance, and may God bless you!

I recommend Magnificat (regular size is 4.5 x 6.75 inches) it has the readings and prayers for each day. Request a sample copy before ordering a subscription.

magnificat.net/english/index.asp

Give Us This Day is also a good missal it has the readings and prayers for each day. It comes in a large or standard size. They also offer a sample copy and they also have a edition on a computer called the digital subscription.

giveusthisday.org/cart/Subscription.aspx#

If it’s chiefly for weekday reading, and since you are connected to the web, I suggest a daily visit to www.usccb.org. where you can access the daily mass reading, and even listen to the readings.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.