Missed Mass today

Please say an extra prayer for me. I missed Mass today due to a farming/ranching accident last evening. (A 400# calf decided he would rather kick the back of my knee instead of turn around.)

Thanks & God Bless,
June

Offer up your suffering to the Lord. He is all love and merciful.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ, to heal those of our soul.”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds.”

***+JMJTJ+

***Ouch; hope you are ok! :frowning: ***
The Lord understood I am sure!

You will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

JLP, many saints who lived in the countryside - people like St. Isidore the Farmer, St. Joan of Arc, St. Bernadette, etc. - probably had their share of farmyard accidents that kept them from mass too, so you are not alone! I hope your leg is feeling better soon. In the meantime, remember you can always go on EWTN’s website and at least catch the archived video of today’s mass readings and the homily. Feel better soon and we’re remembering you in our prayers!

Praying for you leg! May God restore you to complete health.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

June, we hope that your leg isn’t irreparably damaged? Very bruised I imagine.
Lord I offer my next Mass for June.

Please God you’ll recover soon, Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.