Missing niece, please pray for her

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

Thank you all for all of your prayers and thoughts. We still have not heard anything. My brother is trying to get a trace on her cell phone, but he is having a hard time with all of the red-tape that goes with that. His wife was on the phone a few nights ago and just completely broke down. He says that he feels “numb” and my mother is also doing badly (we are doing puzzles, watching movies, basically anything to keep her mind off of it.) please keep praying and God bless you all for your attention.

I can honestly relate. I had a cousin go missing 15 years ago. Her story was even a two-hour NBC Dateline episode back in 2002. But it was not a choice she made. Either way, still a family aches for those they love. And I know how your family feels when there is no news. No contact.

:console:

Update…dates were wrong. I learned in 2002. Here is a link…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Dae_Wilson

She is the first born child to my father’s youngest brother, Robbie

If you like, please pray foe her as well

Thank you for the prayers. My brother called today and said that a detective searched the phone records of the boyfriend’s parents and found that my niece had called them from a payphone on the 4th of july. They knew that and didnt even contact my brother. They called him today and said they would like to “meet with him” like it is some kind of a deal they want to make. Please pray for these lost people as well and help them to find God, and please keep praying for my niece and our family. We are so happy to have the news that she has had contact with someone at least and for all of your prayers and intentions. God bless all of you.

I will continue praying for your niece and the entire family.

I’ll be praying for all of you.

Praying for the young woman, her baby and her entire family. :byzsoc:

Glad that she’s been heard from in the last few days and is apparently OK.

Prayers for everyone concerned :gopray2:

I will pray for your niece and family.

“PRAISE GOD THROUGHOUT THE LANDS!”

My niece came home this morning!!! My brother said that he was outside watering his flowers and he heard a car pulling up, he turned around, hoping, and it was her. She is at the hospital now getting checked out. Thank all of you so much for your prayers and thoughts, God has answered them. Please continue to pray for her healing of mind and spirit. Thank you all again!

Sincerely ,
Chris

Thank God! I’m still praying for them.

With a prayer of thanksgiving - Joe

How is her baby?

How wonderful!! Praises indeed. And how beautiful … tending to God’s creation, and God’s creation responds. Eh, I see an analogy in there somewhere. Wonderful news. My prayers still are with you and your family.

:extrahappy: God is great! Continued prayers for the health and happiness of all concerned.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.